Winter rates 2020/21
valid during the day from 9 am or 10 am to 5 pm
TO UNDERSTAND OUR RATES:
- You should first decide if you want to take an entrance BIG PARK + 3ans and adults (small park + treadmill + ski trails + buoy trails + toboggan track) or an entrance SMALL PARK 2/6 ans and adults (the playground, the buoy carousel, mini toboggan run + mini buoy track + snowshoe trails + deckchairs area (No access to the treadmill, to the ski area, to the big buoy track nor to the big toboggan track). To see the map of the park and the difference between small and large park. PLAN GRAND ET PETIT PARC
- If you take the BIG PARK: you have to choose between the simple entrance (without renting: either you rent separately on the spot or you bring personal material) or the Wiidoo pack (entrance with the renting helmet (-16 years old) + snowshoes (1h30) + toboggan (for + 6 years old)).
- If you take the BIG PARK you have, with the simple entrance, the possibility to take a multi days (consecutive days).
- It is possible to rent all the necessary equipment on site.
- flyers: dépliant verso et depliant recto
- Les enfants de -8 ans ne sont autorisés a entrer seuls dans le parc, un adulte minimum doit prendre une entrée pour être avec eux sur les activités.
BIG PARK: includes all unlimited access to the small park + treadmill + ski trails + buoy tracks + toboggan run.
|Simple entrance1 day|
|Simple entrance 1 day|
School holidays in all zones and
From 3 years old
|+65 years oldon proof|
|Large family 5 entrance|
SMALL PARK: includes games (wiidoo space) + buoy carousel (NEW!) + the mini toboggan + mini buoy + snowshoe trail + deckchairs area (No access to the treadmill, nor to the ski area, nor to the big buoy track, nor to the big toboggan run).
(low and high season)
|– 24 months and + 65 years old (on proof)|
from 2 to 6 years old
A BIG or SMALL PARK entrance per person: anyone entering the park must pay an entrance not exchangeable between people
PERSONAL MATERIAL ACCEPTED: toboggan with brakes, ski helmet, skis, snowshoes
Our friends the dogs are not allowed in the park
Payment by credit card, cash or holiday voucher
Parents or adults are responsible for the children The treadmill is not allowed for – 3 years old children according to the French regulation of mountain treadmills and insurance