Summer : play with your family in Wiidoo Gliss La Bresse
Wiidoo Gliss leisure park gathers pedestrian itineraries to ramble peacefully in the heart of the vosgian forest and its preserved nature, playful and educational activities to learn more about the mountain environment. A lot of nice moments made of great adventures to be shared with family and friends in a park facing La Ténine lake and close to Lispach lake and La Bresse.
Activities always prized by families:
- Carpet lift to access the slopes
- 3 mountain scooter slopes (+7 y.o)
- 2 long snowtubing slopes (100m : +3 y.o and 140m : +4 y.o) one mini slope (summer sledge ou tube) for small children (+ 2 y.o)
- Slip’n Slide to cool off
Young adventurers will also enjoy :
- Thematic and educational orienteering courses to learn more about forest animals,
- Treasure hunts suitable for all ages, from 2 to 16 y.o,
- A photo rally to discover local life particularities,
- Hiking around bogs,
- And a riddle trail to learn more about animals footprints.
You will also find in Wiidoo park : various giant wooden games, a toboggan area and an igloo to develop motor skills, rubber duck fishing with educational games.
And last but not least, the park invites you to take off your shoes for a barefoot stroll that will make you feel forgotten sensations ! It tickles, it’s warm, it’s soft, it itches mais it is above all enjoyment for the entire family ! On top of this, it is also possible to rent a segway (on reservation only – in partnership) to go along la Ténine lake paths, and to enjoy the Resto’kota where you can have a well-deserved meal, ice cream or drink !